Saturday, October 14, 2006

a morning post, and i'm posting again at night! :D

woke up 1/2 hr before this~ i can't believe i can wake up so early.

actually not.its already 8am .___.




i'm gonna play the piano shortly after this, then Sian around the com, maybe kope some shooting games from my brother and play! hehehe!

reminds me of the time where i went windowshopping with annia, then we saw some CSI game that looks so cool. hurhur so that's the kinda games i like playing, if not it would be those lame arcade games, but please, NO maple for me haha.

was playing some msn games like zuma and insaniquarium 2 days ago lol.

this shows i have nothing better to do on the com, im' too lazy to go blog-surfing. i'll rather use my time to change my blogskin! :D




yea. so that's about it.

going for piano lessons at 1:15
then tuition at United Square at uhm, 4:30.

then this time mom going with me to buy the winter clothes for

BEIJING!

woohoo, i can't wait to go beijing!
i'll take LOTS of shots with HOTtie alicia, only that in such a cold weather, i'll be cooler than normal and she can't be as HOT as usual anymore! so sad. haha but still hugs. i can't wait to take retarded shots with you~

i'll have fun with anna kaiying siyun ashley alicia erica isabel! (:


yah.
for your info:
here's my travel plan for the holidays

27th oct--4th nov to BEIJING! :DD
4th dec--7th dec to MALAYSIA!
13thdec--26th dec to HONG KONG! ((:

yah. so i won't answer calls or receive sms-es lol. nor can i go online, except maybe in hongkong~


should be able to go online in hongkong, since i'm staying at aunties house~ :D

my dad's probably gonna buy new house there, then can go there and stay nextnext year! whooo! but my dad's also probably gonna sell our car. NOOO!


k, i shall end my post here. (:

byebye!




LOVE,
EMMA!

No comments: